Saturday 28 June 2014

Birthday card and present using new colours

Have just made this lovely card and bag using the new Stampin' up colours blackberry bliss and mossy meadow.  Just love the blackberry, but I seem to get covered in purple ink every time I use it! Lol!
The card I CASE'd from one I saw on Pinterest, sorry don't know the source, but the bag, was from papercraft button (link to her blog below).  She has some great tutorials on you tube.




The stamp sets used were a new one "something to say" and "work of art", "everything Eleanor", and retired ones "perfectly penned" and "bring on the cake".





Gems and brads I found in the cupboard, don't know where they came from!

I hope you like them, and she likes them too.



http://papercraftbutton.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/classy-gift-bag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business.  Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...