Friday 11 July 2014

New crafting space

My new crafting space is finished! 

I absolutely love it, now comes the hardest bit, what do I put in it and where?

This is the outside:

And this is the inside:




It's looking a bit empty, as I haven't put any crafting bits in yet, except for the furniture. 

I'm christening it "The Beach Hut" as I have tried to keep to the beach hut theme, note the blinds, and there will be table covers to match. (The tape will come off the windows, it's in the process of being painted on the outside).

Just waiting for the air conditioning to go in now, yes "air conditioning"!  (It will be the heating in the winter though).

Now, where do I start...........



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business.  Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...